Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 12 November 2014




Incomplete Sentences

1. Siti     : That novel looks very interesting.
    Septi  : Yes, it is very good. There are a lot of moral lesson in i.  i have just read it.
    Siti     : .....
    Septi  : Yes, of course. But not more than three days. I'm going to return it

A. Do you think I can borrow it?
B. Could you tell me about the lesson?
C. Can you come?
D. Could I buy novel?

2. Dhona  : I suggest that we should spend at least five days in bali
    Selly     : ....... That will be enough to visit many tourism objects in Bali
    Dona    : Great

A. That's just what i was thinking
B. That would be nonsense
C. Well, I don't think so
D.Surely not, I can't agree with thatis very

3. Dewi      : We'll have along holiday Next Month? What area you going to do?
    Shinta     : .............
    Dewi      : I hope you have nice trip.

A. I am thinking of going to bali
B. Sorry, I can't tell you
C. Its not your Business
D. I have nothing to do

4. Eric  : I think our city  is hot at the moment
    Rica : I don't think so. ...... our city is much cooler than other cities in this country
 
A. I know it
B. I am thinking of
C. He forget it
D. In my opinion

5. Bowo   : I feel tired and I feel dizzy
    Sri        : I think ....... don't leave the bed if it is not necessary

A. You must sing
B. You should lie down and have some rest
C. You can see the doctor tonight
D. I will take you to the hospital

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © The Freedom - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -